Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Companions on the Journey in Rome

My friend Robin was 'released' by her husband Brian in Florida and has joined me for a small while in Rome. She is also travelling with me to Malta tomorrow where we will spend four days exploring that special place. I will be joining Robin and Brian and the family in Florida later in the year and it is great to reconnect after our 20 year close Navy friendship.
I have also caught up with Bob and Grace Harwood and the four of us visited the incredible Tomb of St Peter underneath the Basilica. Bob is a Brisbane priest who was ordained from the Uniting Church four years ago. Bob's wife Grace runs a counselling and ministry service called 'Dragon Fly Ministries', and together they are a force to be reckoned with. The pic shows Bob, Grace, Robin and guess who?
I so wished we had our world full of Bob and Graces as they make such a difference. I originally met Bob in Jerusalem in February on our Australian Priests' tour.

This page is dedicated to all the Bob and Graces, the Robin and Brians, who make a difference in the world and in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment