Tuesday, August 17, 2010

All Roads Lead To Rome

Made it safe and sound back to Rome.
Malta was great and I will return at a later date in the cooler weather.
On arriving back in Rome I had to return to the Basilica of Mary of the Angels and Martyrs, and of course take my soon to depart Travel companion Robin with me. Robin returns to Florida on Thursday, back to her family, and of course to prepare them for my visit in late October. I am sure she will have plenty of time to recover. Missing her already. I hope you all have friends like her...no matter where on the earth we are, we are still close.
Tomorrow, as we prepare to leave, Robin to her USA family and me to Florence, we are going to Frascati to visit John Bokkerink's sister, Jennifer and her husband Vincenzo. I hope to have arranged a lunch at Castel Gondolfo (the Pope's summer residence) and a Papal Audience is due at 1000. Watch this space, as always, things change. Anne and Rosemary, this is the organ I want for St Mary's. Now let's work on the choir! Samy???

This page is dedicated to Anne and Rosemary, Robin and Brian, Vincenzo and Jennifer. Pace e bene. 

No comments:

Post a Comment