Monday, September 20, 2010

Leaving Jordan

Jordan has been an unexpected delight. After the hustle and bustle of Egypt, these friendly people, wide spaces, spectacular sites both natural and man made, have made this a real treat.
I have been having huge dramas with internet access and mobilr phone issues, which make me feel a bit isolated. The phone thing is causing me some angst as everytime I make an enquiry it seems to cost me $$$, and I still have no service and I think the battery has died, which makes plugging it in locally difficult.
I leave for France in the morning and hope I can get better responses, including better email access etc there.

Here are some of more pics from Jordan to say farewell.

This page is dedicated to Jordan, the Switzerland of the Middle East. Next Blog from France, with any luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment