Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Leaving France

 The time has come to say "aur revoir" to Paris and France.

Yes, I am off to Germany but only a small part of it before moving to Austria for a short while.



 These are some of my favorite spots in Paris. Yes I was getting playful with my camera, starting with Pont Alexander 111 and Le Louvre. 

 I loved this fountain (right) at La Defence (left) and of course the building itself is spectacular. Such a contrast with
the older Paris. La Defence and the boulevard is one most beautiful modern spaces in the world I believe. Behind this fountain is a small vineyard, and yes, L 'Arche de Triomphe is in the distance. (double click to get the pic). 
Talk about something old and new.

In case your eyesight is like mine. I have included a close up of the Le Arche.

As I travel on, may your journeys be safe.
This page is dedicated to travellers and free spirited people with generous hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment