Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Leaving San Francisco for the north

I decided to take an overnight train to Seattle. The overall trip is 22 hours and the day component was all through beautiful north western country.
These pics above are what I woke up to at Klamath Falls on the Oregon/California border.
I had really left California!
The trip was the best thing to do as I avoided airport hassles, I could relax in my own cabin or use the private dining room and lounge with a steward and meals on tap. I love my life. Mix all that with amazing changing views, and I really felt I was on holidays.
I arrived at Portland, Oregon near the Washington /Oregon border, had a stretch before arriving in Seattle. A wonderful trip. Pity I am flying back from Vancouver, Canada.  




I think I will dedicate this page to all those in the service industry: to all those who work so hard at making holiday travellers relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment