Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Ballooning over Cappadocia

http://www.kapadokyaballoos.com/ is a good site to view the company that  took Troy and I ballooning. These pics of mine only give a glimpse of the sunrise adventure we undertook. We are staying at Goreme and this place is famous for its "fairy chimneys" and amazing basalt formations. We sailed over the top of them with 30 other balloons. OK, we both look a little apprehensive, but truly this is a wonder of the world and I am so pleased to have begun my day at 4.30am to begin this adventure. I prayed in the sky my Morning Prayer remembering all those on earth who remember me with affection.
This page is dedicated to all those who do not like getting out of bed early. Do it sometime and catch God working his miracles in the most amazing ways. Bless you, even if you keep you feet on the ground. If you would like to view more of the Whirling Dervishes, go to http://www.sarihan1249.com/ I went to this 13th century place to experience their trance meditation music and movement. Very impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment